Begin your U.S. visa application online. (Photo: Polka Dot Images/Polka Dot/Getty Pictures )
Ukrainians trying to go to the united states of america need certainly to leap through a couple of hoops to really make it happen – a flight that is 11-hour seven-hour time huge difference and visa application included. If you should be intending to look at the united states of america as being a tourist, you will need the B-2 visa for leisure travel. Unfortuitously, the B-2 visa application process isn’t precisely a stroll within the park.
Confirm You Are a Tourist
The U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, which regulates visitation towards the united states of america, lawfully presumes that every tourist visa applicants plan to immigrate into the U.S. and makes the candidates in charge of showing otherwise.
If that b-2 is wanted by you visa, you need to prove that the united states of america visit is temporary and also you’re not planning to immigrate long-lasting. To work on this, you need to show that:
- Your U.S. journey is short-term, such as for example for company, leisure or treatment that is medical.
- Your see is for a certain and time period that is limited.
- The funds are had by you to pay for your expenses if you are traveling in the us.
- You’ve got a residence, along with social and economic ties, outside the usa, which will make sure your return from your own journey.
You will need to gather the documents that are following offer proof you are a tourist rather than an intending immigrant:
- Evidence of earnings, taxation payments or ownership of home or a small business. Continue reading