Repair medicines are medications recommended for long-lasting conditions and are usually taken on a typical, recurring foundation. Caremark supplies a mail purchase solution for upkeep medications. Mail purchase service prescriptions are 90-day supplies for the price of a 60-day supply. (See Mail Purchase Copays. ) A mail can be placed by you order request online or by mail.
Individuals may also make use of the Caremark Maintenance Selection system and get 90-day supplies of these upkeep medications at mail purchase prices when filled at CVS pharmacies.
If you’d like a lot more than three fills of the identical prescription, you may be needed to change to a 90-day supply and fill the prescriptions through either mail purchase services or CVS pharmacies using Caremark Maintenance Choice. You will need to contact Caremark to opt out of the Maintenance Program if you would like to continue to receive 30-day supplies at a retail pharmacy.
Getting to grips with Mail Purchase or Maintenance Selection
Begin with the Caremark Mail Order solution
- Sign up for Caremark Mail provider by logging in the Caremark internet site. To sign up by phone, call 800-875-0867.
- Forward your original 90-day prescriptions to Caremark Mail provider, P. O. Box 2110, Pittsburgh, PA 15230-2110 with the Caremark Mail Service Order Form pdf. Pay money for the prescriptions by charge card, or by money or check order (if mailing a purchase). Your medicines will undoubtedly be delivered free to your house within 10–14 times.
- Refills may be bought online, by phone, or by mail. It is possible to subscribe to the e-refill reminder system to obtain email that is convenient when it is time for you refill or restore a prescription.
Get the prescriptions filled at a neighborhood cvs pharmacy
- You’ve got three choices to sign up for the scheduled system:
- Enroll or log to the Caremark internet site
- Check out your CVS that is local pharmacy keep in touch with the pharmacist
- Phone Caremark at 877-347-7444
- Bring your original 90-day prescription to the local CVS pharmacy and also have it filled such as a prescription that is retail. Continue reading